[Nhhoa] Good Plumber???

Glinda Webb Heard heard4503 at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 22:07:28 CDT 2010

we have had an issue with ours each year since we moved here in 2006 and have had someone out here each summer to patch and repair the compressor and the relay switch and was told in April this that the compressor and needed to be replaced was gone but was also told that lighting possibly struck the unit we were advised to call the insurance company and the replaced whole unit heat pump and all.

Glinda  Webb Heard

"To understand the heart and mind of a person,look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to do"

770-606-0001-Hm
770-606-0009-Fax
770-633-0223-Cell