[Nhhoa] theft

angelina bagley angelina0767 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 12:50:44 CDT 2010

Sometime Saturday night our car and truck were broken into.  They hit the
jackpot. We came home from church exhausted, so much so that we left our
purse and wallet in the autos..... needless to say it happened to be the
exact night someone decided to try their luck at theft.  We were alerted by
our banks before we had a chance to call and stop the credit / debit cards.
All were used at local gas stations and stores. We have also heard that some
one behind us had their cars raffled through but nothing taken.  Just a
warning, make sure everything is locked down safe and or in your house.