[Nhhoa] Animal Control Call

Amanda Brown mandy22726 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 16:16:41 CDT 2010

To the lady who felt the need to call animal control on my dog today( and I know who you are) why don't you come knock on my door and explain it to my son!! You said my dog ATTACKED your kids...You are a LIAR!!! My dog does get out of her fence and we are trying to stop that while we are in the process of moving but you know you fabricated your story. My dog has played with MANY kids in this neighborhood and everyone of them will tell you how nice she is. She only scared you because she is a big dog and that's understandable, but YOU should have came to us with concerns. My dog has NEVER even been aggressive to a single stranger or a single dog. I knew she had gotten out today and I left work early and came straight home to get her. You obviously knew she was ours since you sent the cops and animal control to my house. I have been home for over 3 hours (and she has been with me) and when I got home she was laying at my front door and yet you
 haven't came down here. So when did this happen? or did it even happen? By the way she has a gash on her front paw..you say you had to "scare her away"...Animal Cruelty??? And if a dog tried to attack you and your kids why are the police and animal control just now coming to my house? You said you had to put your car in between my dog and your kids. Let me tell you something...If a dog was attacking my kids while they were outside do you really think I am going to run to my car and get it HELL NO. I think you just got tired of seeing her loose in the neighborhood (understandable) and couldn't think of anything better to say. If you are adult enough to fabricate such a big story then at least be adult enough to come and tell us shes getting on your nerves.

Amanda Brown