[Nhhoa] Found Puppy

mike kodey mikekodey at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 19:00:22 CDT 2010

I don't know who that puppy belongs to but there is another one I am worried about. This week there has been a black dog (I think a standard poodle?) roaming about he ran out in front of me when I was driving on centerport this monday. Since I've seen him several times always in different parts of the neighborhood. I hope he hasn't been sleeping in the rain I tried to get him indoors on Monday morning when it was so cold and sleeting but he was too nervous to get to close to he ran. No collar no tag on.  Does anyone know who he belongs to. I don't want him to get hit by a car. He (or she) is to pretty and clean not to be someones pet. Good luck finding yellow Labs owner keep us updated. ---Jennifer