[Nhhoa] Roofing Recommendation

Ty Hudson moniqueandty at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 19:14:51 CST 2010

Hello Neighbors:

I hope that all of you are as ready for Spring as I am...at least we get the time change soon.

Many of you have had your roof replaced in the past by Roofs over Georgia.  Ray Harrell is the one that was with them that did most of the work here.  He has since left them and has formed his own company (taking his top crew) called Georgia Rooftops.  I had my roof replaced with the 30 year architectural shingles and the ventilated topper that they add.  He will come out and meet your insurance adjuster and get every dollar he can for you as he is very familiar with the hail damage that we all have suffered over the last 2-3 years.  Since he had met with the insurers, I called him on a Monday, had the shingles and waste container here on Wednesday and a new roof on Thursday.  I left for work with one roof and came back to a completed new roof when I got home shortly after 5 PM.  My neighbor across the street counted 10 men on our roof at one time.  I picked up less than 2 dozen nails around the yard (after blowing the leaves) and was thoroughly
 impressed with the clean up.  The trailer was picked up on Friday.

Subsequently, my neighbors (the other Hudson's), who watched my installation, contacted Ray and had their roof replaced by him and Ray is meeting another insurance agent for a third roof in our cul de sac.

Come on by and take a look at his work and you can email me directly if you have any questions.  Otherwise, give him a call at 678-895-2668.  Ray is lives in Waleska, so it is nice to support a local owner as well in my opinion.  He is fully bonded and insured and brings you copies of all the certifications as well.

It certainly will not hurt my feelings if you mention that I referred you as well....

Ty Hudson
11 Centerport