[Nhhoa] fireworks

Jennifer Kodey mikekodey at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:31:40 CDT 2010

Yes there are always alot of fireworks for 4 th of July. Just a
friendly reminder to please pay attention to what time you are using
your fireworks at new years we had neighbors still shooting off
fireworks at 2am. Please please please remember we are in a
neighborhood where people have children who are sleeping. I'm all for
a good time but I also don't like being up at 2am with a screaming
baby who was woke up by fireworks. Hope everyone has a happy and safe
4 th .

Sent from my iPhone