[Nhhoa] 2010 Annual Assessment

Ty Hudson moniqueandty at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 11:57:22 CST 2010

Roger:

I hope that your seated days will be coming to an end soon.  Again, do not hesitate to call me if you guys need anything.  I am sorry that I have not called to check on you before now.  In regard to our payment, it is listed as processing from our account which means that it was mailed probably Thursday or Friday.  I appreciate your kindness when I called before.  Unemployment is certainly not a fun thing to deal with, I am just glad that it is over....

Again...call me if you need anything!
770-313-2661

Ty Hudson
11 Centerport Dr