[Nhhoa] Disturbing Incident

Jay Mills jmills73 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 19 11:14:07 CST 2010

Just wanted to comment because the vagueness of the truck description may inadvertently have folks looking my way.  I have an white/gray two-tone Toyota pickup with a very large Auburn decal on the tailgate.  I can assure everyone I'm not the culprit here--didn't get home until 8:45 Wednesday night.  Hope the person who is responsible has been found and dealt with accordingly.  There's no place for that kind of behavior, especially our neighborhood.  Thanks for your time!

Jay Mills
62 Centerport Drive