[Nhhoa] Hello, I wanted to invite everyone to the Dove ...

Amanda Harris amandas011 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:05:42 CDT 2009

Hello,

I wanted to invite everyone to the Dove Chocolate and candle event going on at the club house Saturday October 3, Saturday at 6:30. This is a great time of year to get together and enjoy a wonderful tasting party and learning how to make great treats for the fall. There is no cost to come enjoy Chocolate. Don't let this pass you by.

Please call me or email with with who will attend for a head count.
We will have door prizes as well.

Thank You,
Amanda Harris
678-230-5302