[Nhhoa] Hello everyone! Just a reminder about the tailg...

Amanda Harris amandas011 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:52:19 CDT 2009

Hello everyone!

Just a reminder about the tailgate party at Harbor Lane Saturday. The Ga vs Tenn game starts at 12:20 and we will watch the other College games that come on as well. We have invited lots of fans from both teams. Please come out and show your spirt for your team. We will have chilli and hamburgers and hotdogs and anything you would like to bring. Please let me know what you might could bring to share with our neighbors. We look forward to seeing you there.

Contact Amanda Harris
678-230-5302
Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Oh sorry I have to say this GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!