[Nhhoa] Annual yard sale

NHHOA COC COC at nhhoa.org
Thu May 14 07:37:50 CDT 2009

Sorry but we don't have anyone running the community-based events right now.  Is someone willing to volunteer to establish the date, run the ad in the local paper, and put out all of the signs beforehand?  If so, let me know and we will arrange to reimburse you for the advertisement with a receipt.  Based on history, the ad should run around $25.
We realize this has been an annual event so if someone could run the event we'd appreciate it.