[Nhhoa] FW: New Mom looking for 2 or 3 small children to watch!!!

NHHOA Webmaster webmaster at nhhoa.org
Mon Jul 27 04:33:52 CDT 2009

From: Lisa Harrison [mailto:valdez00 at bellsouth.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:25 PM
To: nhhoa-bounces at nhhoa.org
Subject: New Mom looking for 2 or 3 small children to watch!!!

Hi this is Lisa Harrison and I am writing to let the parents Know that
myself and my daughter Danielle are thinking about doing some child care in
our home in North Hampton. We are only thinking 2 or 3 young children and a
few after school kids if needed. We have live here 13 years and I was able
to be a stay at home mom and we are hoping that Danielle may be able to work
from home until the baby gets older. We are planning in a year or two to
start a christian based pre- school on highway 20. If anyone is interested
please feel free to contact us @ 770-383-3622 or e-mail us @
propertiesbylisah at yahoo.com  God Bless Lisa & Danielle Harrison

--- On Sun, 7/26/09, nhhoa-bounces at nhhoa.org <nhhoa-bounces at nhhoa.org>