[Nhhoa] dog found

Ty Hudson moniqueandty at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 13:10:26 CDT 2009

There is a lost dog flyer at the corner of 411 and Stamp Creek that says 24 Harbor Lane if I read it right...I saw the sign to late as I was into the turn as I saw it....It was not wet so it was put up recently as the rain last night would have affected it...  I hope that this dog is one in the same and can get home soon :)

Ty