[Nhhoa] Baby Shower For Danielle Harrison

cdhan at bellsouth.net cdhan at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 14 14:47:56 CDT 2009

Oh my, sorry everyone, I meant for this to be a reply to Lisa, not to send it to the entire neighborhood.
Deb
-------------- Original message from cdhan at bellsouth.net: --------------

Lisa,

Our family will be out of town next weekend, I'm going to graduate (I just completed my Doctorate in Education). However, I've known Danielle since she was in first grade, I definitely want to get something for her. I can't attend the shower, but afterward, you can (if you don't mind) let me know what she still needs.

I am in the habit of giving books to my friends having babies. There are two board books at Target that I think every kid should have growing up. (They are Brown Bear, Brown Bear and The Very Hungry Caterpillar, let me know if someone else gets one or both.) I know the kids won't grow out of these in a couple of months, but will get years of fun with them. If you don't think of something else, then I will plan on those. However, if there is something she really wanted and didn't get please let me know.

Debbie
-------------- Original message from Lisa Harrison <valdez00 at bellsouth.net>: --------------

Hi there I am writing to let anyone know that we are hosting a Baby Shower on Sat.July 18 at 4:00 P.M. For our daughter Danielle and soon to be Isabell Rose Harrison. We would love see any of our neighbors. We have live here 13 years so those of you have seen Danielle grow up. And we want to thank those families that have kept her in there prayers an donated such lovely baby things to the cause. Danielle has had to leave work earlier then she hoped. But all is going well and Isabell will be here in a few weeks. I have loved raising both of my children in such a great neighborhood Thanks to all that make North Hampton a family neighborhood. Lisa & Bruce, Kurtis,Danielle Harrison