[Nhhoa] There's always a silver lining

NHHOA COC COC at nhhoa.org
Fri Jul 10 08:27:47 CDT 2009

Having never seen the former painter again, other than when he took our money, we've had to hire another painter.
Alan Isdell referred us to V.P. Painting.  We'd been "had" so we carefully hired the next painter.  The owner, Scott Sherman, and his Manager, Lance Clements, personally came out having heard our story.  Collectively, I'd gotten six bids for the job and was quite surprised to see that they came in, by far, the lowest.  That made me wonder what kind of job I was going to get but they were extremely professional and knowledgeable.  So, given all that, we hired them.
Well, they never gave my fears a chance to rear their ugly head.  This was the very best experience we've ever had with any type of contractor.
Lance came out every day and walked the house with me to make sure I was satisfied.  The crew (Cecilio's) was professional, polite, knowledgable, thorough, clean-cut, absolutely top-notch!
These folks don't use cheap paint either - they quote Sherwin Williams and that's what you get.  I'd heard of painters quoting one thing and actually putting a cheaper product on the house.  Not so with these guys. They used the local SW store and everything was clearly labeled with the SW product I'd specifically purchased.
They also completely re-stained our deck and re-screened the porch.  It is hands-down significantly better than the last guy we hired to do that two years ago!
The topper is that their bonded, licensed, and insured.  You're provided with their binder up front so there's no question.  They also have references that could fill the Bartow County Yellow Pages.
Loved the Owner all the way down the to crew.  So, if you need any interior, exterior painting or staining, CANNOT suggest these folks enough.
We're up on 64 Centerport and you can always come by and see the beautiful job they did!~
V.P. Painting
Lance Clements, Operations Manager
(770) 973-4347