[Nhhoa] Community Yard Sale??

Amanda Harris amandas011 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:10:18 CDT 2009

I have placed an ad in the Herald Tribune news paper that came in with our mail this morning and I also placed the ad in The Daily Tribune News for three days. I also plan to list on Craig'S List as well. I will try to place some flyers out at the local bussiness .

The signs will out too. If I can help with anything please let me know

Thanks,

Amanda Harris

COC Chair