[Nhhoa] Hey eveyone just a quick reminder July 4th Harbor ...

Amanda Harris amandas011 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:36:54 CDT 2009

Hey eveyone just a quick reminder July 4th Harbor Lane Block Party promises to be a blast. If you don't already have plans we would love for you to come celebrate with us. We will have a few grills going for your family to cook there meat and we would like to have everyone bring maybe a side dish or something sweet. I already know what a few people are bringing so please call me at 678-230-5302 or email me and let me know.
Thanks, Amanda Harris