[Nhhoa] Apology

Ty Hudson moniqueandty at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 13:20:50 CDT 2009

Fellow Neighbors:

I made a mistake.

I have talked to Amanda and her husband personally and apologized for my actions via email on Friday.  Regardless of the reasons, the way I handled it was wrong.  Cooler heads and time have prevailed and the Harris's and the Hudson's can get back to being neighbors again.

To the community at large, I am sorry to have made public what should have been a private matter.  Please do not hold this against me as I have learned my lesson and will not be a part of it again.  I am apologizing to all of you,l as the community should not have had to read the back and forth that was written.  Please accept my apology.

To Amanda and Brandon, I really do appreciate the efforts that were made.  Being introduced under these terms was odd, but I look forward to seeing more of your family at upcoming events in the future.  Brandon, the offer still stands to help put out the signs next year. :)  The newspapers and web sites brought a ton of traffic and I am hoping everyone did as well as we did.  I had a great time visiting with neighbors of North Hampton and the outside community as well.  I was truly amazed at the repeat business from Friday to Saturday....I had at least a dozen sales from Friday who came back and bought more on Saturday.

I will end with this:  Please learn from this example and keep what needs to be personal just that...personal.  I am sorry that our email system does not have a filter on that can screen what is made public.  Since it does not, please again use this example to see what can happen if better judgment is not used.

Please join me in thanking Amanda for the great job that she did and look forward to what she has planned in the future.

Sincerely (and it is definitely that)

Ty  (not Mr. Hudson, we are neighbors! )