[Nhhoa] Referral

Kimberly Hackler Kimberly.Hackler at comcast.net
Sun Jul 5 09:22:46 CDT 2009

Hello to everyone.
We recently used a local gentleman to remove yard debris.  I can't recommend his services enough.  Very prompt, professional, thorough, and didn't want a cent until the job was done.  He does a little of everything so don't hesitate to call him should you need debris removal, grading, whatever!
Josh Wynn
Wynn's Landscaping
(678) 521-0049

For lawn service, sod, landscaping, can't recommend these folks enough:
Corey
Custom Lawns
(770) 704-6302

Now, for the dark side.  Back in February, we were referred to a painter by someone in the neighborhood for the exterior of our home.  I'd gotten other bids and his price seemed fair so we hired him. He required a 50% deposit and since the neighbor had known him for years, I wasn't concerned.  The problems started the very next day when his "crew" started prepping the house.  I stopped them only hours into it and called the painter and asked him to come out to look at the poor caulk and pressure washing work.  Well, he never came out and five months later, I've had to file a suit against him because he never came out and has thousands of our money!
Turns out, this isn't new behavior on his part.
We thought we were hiring Casey's Painting because he was driving their vehichle. Turns out, he was doing our job own the side under BC Painting. It is my understanding that he is now with Joses Painting.
If Salvatori ("Sal") Brunetti, under any company name, comes out to bid your job, I suggest you run.
We've had to hire a new company to tear out the little caulk work that had been done that day and paint the house.