[Nhhoa] Thank You for the baby items.

Lisa Harrison valdez00 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 24 15:49:00 CST 2009

I wanted to thank Glenda and Jenifer both for giving us the great baby items. We are looking forward to our first grand baby this summer. If any if anyone else would like to get rid of any baby things there are finished with we will put them to good use. We  will pass them on when we are done. I wanted to let people know I am having a spring cleaning special starting the middle Feb. If you need some cleaning done around the house please give me a call I have had a cleaning service here for 10 years. I did go back to school and I do sale Real Estate now also. So if you are looking to clean your house and sale it give me a call. Our home will be easy to sale soon the new high school and with Toro increasing in size. So if we all say and extra prayer maybe the economy will start to turn around. Thanks again Glenda & Jenifer. Lisa # 678-758-5165