[Nhhoa] New By laws and covenants'

treasurer at nhhoa.org treasurer at nhhoa.org
Mon Feb 23 19:14:13 CST 2009

Like I said ...vote your conscience
------Original Message------
From: smith
To: treasurer at nhhoa.org
To: 'North Hampton Homeowners Association'
Subject: RE: [Nhhoa] New By laws and covenants'
Sent: Feb 23, 2009 7:39 PM

This not directed at anyone but just a general comment. I did hire the
current attorney with faith in him many years ago. I also agree that we
cannot make everyone happy with these documents and I do agree some minor
changes need to be made, but I wanted to be clear what my current position
is on the documents before us. That is we cannot give any board this much
power over our property, with no appeal process.
 I love the look and feel of the neighborhood as it is and making it easier
for the future boards to go after property owners for minor violation will
eventually change the neighborhood and I feel not for the better. Many of
you have current violations and do not even realize it.

I have spoken with many of you and after I was mention in the email below I
wanted to let those people know I have not changed my mind. I will still be
voting no.

Scott Smith
13 Vineyard