[Nhhoa] New By laws and covenants’

treasurer at nhhoa.org treasurer at nhhoa.org
Mon Feb 23 15:40:17 CST 2009

Folks,

The board and committee agree!  It is up to you to make an informed decision.  Read the proposed bylaws - they clamp down or board authority.

Please keep an open mind and vote your concience.  Weigh everything.  Any one set of documents can't make everyone happy.

  If the things you like are more important than the things you don't like, then vote yes.

 If the things you don't like are more important than the things you like, then vote no.

If you have any questions - please ask.  It may not be as you think.  We will be happy to help with understanding - even if we have to get our attorneys to provide a legal clarification to your question.  Ask Scott and Vicky - they selected the attorneys and had a lot of faith in them at the time of selection.

Thanks!

Roger

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T