[Nhhoa] Party at Clubhouse February 28, Saturday

Amanda Harris amandas011 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 08:18:36 CST 2009

Hi Ladies,

I am hosting a party for the neighborhood. Please come join us for a night of chocolate tasting and many ways to pamper

yourself with great all natural products for you as well as your whole family. The party will be loaded with lots of fun and yummy

treats to taste. If you have any questions be feel free to contact me.

Amanda Harris

amandas011 at hotmail.com

678-230-5302

Arbonne Independent Consultant

Dove Chocolatier

If you are unable to make it and are still interested please let me know,I would be glad to bring you a catalog.

If you will be able to attend please let me know so I will know how much food to have.

Looking forward to meeting my neighbors and having fun.

Thank you.

Amanda Harris

The party will begin at 6:30 and end out at 8:30