[Nhhoa] 2010 Membership Directory and Survey

NHHOA Treasurer Treasurer at nhhoa.org
Mon Dec 14 17:23:17 CST 2009

Greetings:

We haven't published a membership directory in a couple of years and would
like to get your updates.  Only publically identifiable information will be
published unless you agree.  A survey form will be mailed with the upcoming
Assessment and budget mailing, or you can go the following link and complete
the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8JPLYQ9

Here are some FAQ's as to why it is important to provide the information:

FAQs

Frequently asked questions received from Homeowners about why we

need your personal information?

Q -Why don't you have this information already from when I closed on my
home?

A - The only information we receive is your name and address, no other
information is available at that time.

Q - Why do you need my eMail address?

A - We routinely send out important bulletins and information either about
the HOA like scheduled HOA Activities/Events and other pertinent
announcements. It is a very efficient and a cost effective way to keep
homeowners informed.

Q - Why do you need the names and year of birth information about our
children?

A - It gives the HOA statistics on Children in the neighborhood to allow
planning for recreational space and types of playground equipment etc. This
also assists greatly in pool management and enforcement of HOA Members only
in our pool.

Q - Why should I share this personal information with my neighbors?

A - As more neighbors know more neighbors, it will be a much friendlier
neighborhood and be a much better neighborhood for all of us to live.

Q - What if I feel this information is private and should not be made
public?

A - If a homeowner does not want the information published in the Annual
Directory, The HOA will limit information to the already public information
of name and address only and all other information will be kept
confidential.

Happy Holidays!