[Nhhoa] Nice Neighborhood

Jamie Reynolds visualeyes777 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 19:43:57 CDT 2009

Roger and others who have put so much time and effort into the restructuring of the documents on our behalf I want to encourage you and say thank you from the bottom of my heart. It may seem that you guys are not appreciated but things are not always as they seem: you are appreciated by our family and you all have done and continue to do an outstanding job including neighborhood members and their ideas in the process. I stand with you in disbelief at such a low voter response. I know there were a lot of questions about particular issues in the documentation and there were some negative opinions expressed, but I think it is time that I state firmly and clearly that our family is all for the changes as they were originally written. I encourage participation by others who had issues with certain aspects of the changes, but at the same time, I think it very clear that our representatives are going above and beyond to get this passed four OUR OWN GOOD. The
 changes help insure that our neighborhood remains solid. That is what all of us want and that is what these changes insure. VOTE YES!!

If you like to read, trade books for FREE at www.paperbackswap.com

http://jamiereynolds.com