[Nhhoa] A worthy cause

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Thu Oct 30 18:51:19 CDT 2008

Yes, if you're committed to the cause, it's $35 a box made out to North Hampton HOA.
Please drop them in our mailbox tomorrow at 64 Centerport Drive. But, make sure it's after the post office has run of we'll have problems!!
Thanks for your support of our TROOPS whether you believe in the war philosophically or not!
Kimberly