[Nhhoa] A worthy cause

stoicoff at att.net stoicoff at att.net
Tue Oct 28 13:18:17 CDT 2008

Joan and I will buy a box and drop off a check before Friday.

Tom Stoicoff

-------------- Original message from "NHHOA Treasurer" <treasurer at nhhoa.org>: --------------

Yes, we are still collecting until the end of this month.

For those who missed it, here is the background:
Operation Bartow Cares through The Bartow Business Association
I'd like to propose that North Hampton sponsor our troops and helping this project reach their goal of 200 boxes by November 1st. Surely, with 130 homes we can at least sponsor 20 - right?
We can purchase boxes at $35 each. Each box includes items such as toiletries OVC medications such as tylenol, batteries, phone cards, flash lights, paper/pens, disposable cameras, card games, clorox wipes, & paperback books to name a few. The cost includes shipping.
If you're interested in donating, or buying a box from your household, please email me at the address above and I'll coordinate on behalf of the neighborhood.
I challenge you now because Roger and I will buy the first box so at least 19 to go.  Please help our troops regardless of whether you agree with the war or not.  They're away from their families and putting their lives at risk every moment of every day.

Sorry, make the check out to North Hampton HOA.  The accounting for this transaction will be posted in ledger so the transaction itself will be transparent to all.