[Nhhoa] A worthy cause

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Wed Oct 1 16:42:17 CDT 2008

Thanks for your support, Bruce & Holly! Three boxes have been bought for North Hampton within a few hours. - let's beat my conservative goal.  Please send, or drop, your checks to me at 64 Centerport with a notation on the bottom of the check "Operation Bartow Cares".  Roger (aka Mr. Treasurer) will deposit all of them and then write one check to The Bartow Business Association buying the amount of boxes we have donated.  I'd like to have that check sent no later than October 31st. We'll then publish the total number of boxes in November on the website.  Anyone having a problem with this plan, please let me know.
Thanks for your support Bruce/Holly & Walker/Shannon.