[Nhhoa] Pool Problems

scott and vicki sssvpg at comcast.net
Sat May 31 11:24:48 CDT 2008

noone is throwing barbs.

 we just wanted to be sure everyone knew of the unsafe situations which the
health department told me was my right as a fellow homeowner.

it is amazing to me that the current pool service would put those tablets in
the skimmer and it is hard for me to believe the health department knew
about it and approved it. you and the rest of the board would have no way of
knowing that it is against the rules, like you said your not a pool guy.
that is why you need a trusted pool service.

vicki