[Nhhoa] move on

Amanda Brown mandy22726 at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 05:44:20 CDT 2008

I think everyone needs to move from the dog incident.
I feel it is rude to take a dog down to the pool and
tennis court but everyone has made there point. My
question is what to do about people breaking the rules
of the pool? Not anything silly like jumping in but we
were at the pool yesterday and a couple had their 3yrs
down there and were drinking and smoking inside the
pool area. I am keeping kids for the summer and the
last thing I want them to do is go home and talk about
people drinking at the pool. The smoking should be a
common sense thing to these people, not everyone wants
to smell that, my daughter is allergic cigarette smoke
and had to go home because she started getting a
really bad headache. I just think bringing beer inside
the pool area and having a cooler full of it is rude
and disrespectful to the people around you.

Amanda Mullinax