[Nhhoa] nephew

dmccoy1957 at bellsouth.net dmccoy1957 at bellsouth.net
Fri May 16 17:58:24 CDT 2008

MAny of you have asked about Matt, and I wanted to let you know after 26 surgeries, he is breathing on his own annd being allowed to eat solid food. Next week, the surgeions are going to attempt a muscle swap, as the muscles in his right leg were badly damaged. If the swap does not work are can't be done they will have to amputate the leg. At least he is alive and seems to be responding. We believe that prayer has been the answer and i wish to thank each of you that thought of him.
-------------- Original message from "NHHOA Treasurer" <treasurer at nhhoa.org>: --------------

Good Morning,

The April 2008 Financial Statements are now posted in the Members Only section of the website at http://nhhoa.org

I apologize for the delay, but my travel has been outrageous lately.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the annual meeting on Tuesday evening at 7:00pm at the clubhouse.

As always, If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Roger Hackler
Treasurer