[Nhhoa] Pool opening may be delayed (scott and vicki)

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Thu May 1 19:16:07 CDT 2008

Mr. McCoy, consider it done.  If you need anything at all, call - Kimberly @ (770) 421-1401.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dmccoy1957 at bellsouth.net
  To: North Hampton Homeowners Association ; North Hampton Homeowners Association
  Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 6:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [Nhhoa] Pool opening may be delayed (scott and vicki)

  Neighbors,
   My nephew was hit by a Hit and Run driver and lies in a coma in Atlanta Medical Center, still in critical condition, touch and go on his survival. There is more to life than who puts chemicals in water. This bickering needs to stop. Life is to short and precious to live in a state of anger and disarray!  Please, everyone just try to get along as neighbors. I don't know your religious affilition, but I ask you to pray for my nephew Matt.

  -------------- Original message from mike kodey <mikekodey at hotmail.com>: --------------

    We are new to this neighborhood and we feel a lot of great things have been accomplished (ie becoming current on our taxes). My husband and I have no personal connections to anyone in these e-mails so please take this as an outside opinion. I would not recognize the current or previous president if I saw them on the street. I run a small business and do believe that it is a huge conflict of interest for anyone to provide services to our neighborhood that not only lives in the neighborhood but also sits on the board and negotiates  contracts for us. Someone is bound to lose and feel taken advantage of. Either the business owner charges less as a favor to his neighbors or charges too much and takes advantage of his neighbors. In this case I don't think it is fair to judge unless you have documentation either way. As far as "Aqua Touch" testing our pool water to report to Bartow county I think that's called trespassing on the part of Aqua touch I would not recommend it. If a company does not have a contract with this neighborhood they have no right to remove anything from it. I will be at the meeting and I think this is a good time for us to decide on allowing homeowners to provide services to nhhoa. I think for everyone involved all services should come from none  homeowners. If the pool opens a couple of weeks late BIG DEAL we have all summer lets try to make it a safe and fun one for all involved....

  Jennifer Kodey
  32 centerport dr
  770-408-0345