[Nhhoa] Pool opening may be delayed (scott and vicki)

mike kodey mikekodey at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 16:00:57 CDT 2008

  We are new to this neighborhood and we feel a lot of great things
have been accomplished (ie becoming current on our taxes). My husband
and I have no personal connections to anyone in these e-mails so please
take this as an outside opinion. I would not recognize the current or
previous president if I saw them on the street. I run a small business
and do believe that it is a huge conflict of interest for anyone to
provide services to our neighborhood that not only lives in the
neighborhood but also sits on the board and negotiates  contracts for
us. Someone is bound to lose and feel taken advantage of. Either the
business owner charges less as a favor to his neighbors or charges too
much and takes advantage of his neighbors. In this case I don't think
it is fair to judge unless you have documentation either way. As far as
"Aqua Touch" testing our pool water to report to Bartow county I think
that's called trespassing on the part of Aqua touch I would not
recommend it. If a company does not have a contract with this
neighborhood they have no right to remove anything from it. I will be
at the meeting and I think this is a good time for us to decide on
allowing homeowners to provide services to nhhoa. I think for everyone
involved all services should come from none  homeowners. If the pool
opens a couple of weeks late BIG DEAL we have all summer lets try to
make it a safe and fun one for all involved....

Jennifer Kodey
32 centerport dr
770-408-0345