[Nhhoa] Mortar firecrackers in mailboxes

heard4503 at aol.com heard4503 at aol.com
Fri Mar 28 09:22:06 CDT 2008

Good morning and thank you I have not had the problem with the firecrackers but we did to call the sheriff out here twice in the February and one time in march one morning about midnight someone was sitting in front of the house blowing the horn in a tow truck on another occasion two nights later a young female and male kept coming up and down the street turning around in the cul de sac and go up on the other end of centerport repeatedly all of this around midnight which is very annoying then 2 weeks later my daughter came home from work on a Saturday around 9:15 and when she got out of the car she was treated very ugly by a group of guys that were across the street that said hey nigger repeatedly and of course I immediately called 911 some people are just ignorant and cruel and we will not move because of stupidity or ignorance we don't bother anyone and we pay our mortgage and homeowner fees just like every one else. we moved here because we like the neighborhood, my husband and I are foster parents and as a rule our children don't hang out in neighborhood and they go to the city schools so they are never unattended we have a pool in our backyard so they don't even go to the pool this will be our 3rd summer here and until this year we have had no problems so I hope whoever the culprits are that they get what's due to them because my household as well as all homeowners in North Hampton should not have to live in fear.