[Nhhoa] Mortar firecrackers in mailboxes

Ty Hudson moniqueandty at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 22:44:40 CDT 2008

We were in the process of setting up a neighborhood watch in my last subdivision when I moved..  Street captains are a must....  Sub street captains would be even better as Centerport is like 42 miles long when on foot.....  I am in the northern cul-de-sac at #11 and would be glad to head up our end if it is not already claimed.  Anyone with stay at home family members make for great responders...  A note on the entry board stating that "the neighborhood watch is watching" would go a long way as well in my opinion just to add a little fear to someone before a act of destruction is committed.

  Not to step out of place, but are there already captains in place??  If not I have an excellent checklist for those that are willing.  It is not that difficult, just some common consideration and a desire to know your surrounding neeighbors...

  Just my two cents :)

  Ty Hudson
  11 Centerport Dr

mike kodey <mikekodey at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Saturday evening around 8pm we noticed one of our neighbors lighting off fireworks seem kinda coincidental don't know if you saw them but they were large fireworks that went several feet in the air we live off centerport it was the second or third house on the right if you are coming from nh drive make a left on centerport then a right on the next road (i think vineyard)  hope this helps keep us  updated

jennifer kodey
32 centerport drive
770-408-0345