[Nhhoa] lost pair of kids eye glasses

scott and vicki sssvpg at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 18:48:38 CDT 2008

My son Kyle was playing at a friends house and took his glasses off and laid them on the back of their car.  Well needless to say, the friends are not at home and left in their car so I am sure the glasses are on the side of the road by now. we have looked but with no success. if they are in the subdivision, they would be on vineyard way or on the way out of the subdivision from that point.  if anyone should happen to find them  we are at 13 vineyard way.

thanks

Vicki smith