[Nhhoa] Eggs

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Mon Mar 17 18:20:18 CDT 2008

Hi neighbors and thanks for the offer to stuff eggs.
The Community Outreach Committee has a list of eligible volunteers.  These
people are my resources for planning and running events for the
neighborhood.  It's impossible for me to do this and poll outside of COC for
volunteers.  If you are interested in donating your time, please become part
of this committee so that we can offer the events the neighborhood has come
to expect.
We hope that you have enjoyed the events offered so far. However, if these
are to continue, enjoyment is only part of the equation.  We're all busy and
I'm one of those people but I've tried to coordinate events with the
volunteers.  A few people consistently working on every event will not work
and it's not fair.
Become part of North Hampton and invest yourself in your community.
Otherwise, there will be a 2008 planning meeting for the COC and you're
welcome to attend. We'll be planning, budgeting and forming volunteer teams
for each event.  We'll meet at the clubhouse from 2:00-3:30 on April 20th.
If you're not on COC now, please RSVP me with your full name, phone number
and email address.
Your engagement is critical to our success.
Thank you,
Kimberly Hackler