[Nhhoa] Club Requests

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Thu Jun 19 19:03:18 CDT 2008

The Craft Club has been formed and four neighbors have signed up so far!  Everyone is welcome to attend as they wish; simply bring a project and we'll make sure there's table space.
We will meet on the third Thursday of every month, at the clubhouse, from 7:00-8:00pm.  So please consider joining us for fun and fellowship!