[Nhhoa] Neighborhood Yard Sale

Heather Whatley heatherwhatley at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 09:58:01 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,
Lee, Kimberly and I put out flyers in several local businesses (Wes-mans,
Rays, Dees, the video store, Ingles, the post office and several gas
stations) to advertise the yard sale.  Walker is going to put signs out at
the neighborhood entrance and where Stamp Creek meets 411 on Friday evening.
I do not know if the neighborhood sign will be changed for the yard sale.  I
do not have any of the letters for it.  Hopefully the rain will not be a
problem.  Homeowners only need to put out their yard sale items and attach
some balloons to their mailboxes. I believe the Bartow Neighbor is running
the advertisement this week.

Good luck to everyone in the yard sale,
Heather