[Nhhoa] Pool inspection

Calligraphy Center calligraphycenter at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 17:23:36 CDT 2008

I guess along the way I missed something. Are we back to using clorine as a cleaner in the pool. Don't we have a salt water system? Just confused, not judging. Also, although I haven't used the pool in at least 3 year, it seems like a card system might be the answer to keep out interlopers.
I hope we don't have to get to the point where residents have to limit the number of guests who accompany them to the pool. Grandparents with several grandkids would have a problem with playing favorites. :)
Janie Anthony