[Nhhoa] My List of Complaints Part 1

manfredmartin at comcast.net manfredmartin at comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 08:47:21 CDT 2008

Hey Ty, I know most of us are with you on this matter, every day is a new day, let's enjoy each one to the fullest!!!!!!  The yesterdays are gone and can only effect tomorrow if we choose to let them.

Cheers       Fred Matrin.

From: Ty Hudson <moniqueandty at yahoo.com>
Please forgive me for # 8, that was not using much tact on my part.  It is never funny to joke about the safety of a child....  Please forgive me....  I was just trying to lighten the mood after the back and forth for the past two months....

Ty

Ty Hudson <moniqueandty at yahoo.com> wrote:
With everyone else airing out their dirty laundry, I thought I would jump in as well...
I will try to keep this brief.....

1.  Two cars drove by my house over the period of an hour....I will call the county about some speedbumps being installed to slow that to once per hour max.....

2.  My neighbor was cutting his grass and I saw some dust fly into my yard...  I have a letter from my atty on the way demanding that he at the very least install a silt fence between our yards....

3.  A bird flew over my car and pooped...It came from the neighbor's tree across the street and went back there after the deed was done.  I called Bartow County Wildlife Enforcement to come issue a citation, they said it was a private matter but recommended quite the arsenal of rapid fire artillery to put an end to the assault once and for all...

4.  There are three yards in this subdivision with grass that still is not green...It is  June people....get out there and spray paint it if you have to....we have covenants here right??

5.  About those covenants....I heard that we can not live in our basements...does anyone have a problem with me planting in my birdbath??  I did not want to misconstrue that covenant and be out of line....

6.  I went to the pool and someone parked at an 85 degree angle instead of directly perpendicular to the pool...This is an outrage as there was not enough room for me to get the 14 foot extension ladder out the side of my car (Miata) when I was forced to park beside them....Someone call Walker, we need new lines painted and citations issued.

7.  My wife and I went walking the other night and complete bedlam broke out.....First someone walking directly towards us passed on the left and not the right....  I got their mailbox number and will contact some kids from across the highway to take care of that....  Then as we tried to continue our walk, we waved at a fellow neighbor and they did not wave back.... I called their pastor when I got home and reported the matter to him....  He said that he would personally address them in the sermon on Sunday....

8.  Someone left a tennis ball on the courts after hours....  Think about the hazards and potential lawsuits that could arise from that if someone's child came and picked it up the next day.  Heaven forbid he try to eat it and it becomes lodged in his throat.  I called for a medical evac team to be on alert just in case something fishy happens...

9.  Speaking of fish, can we limit the number of boats in the neighborhood??  I think three is a good number for max boats parked in the subdivision at one time...  Roger, can you see about issuing boat parking permits for the subdivision?

10.  I am all about having a good time, but can we at least request that a potential guest list be submitted to the subdivision before having such guest arrive.  A lady backed in to me at the Dollar General and want to be sure that she never steps foot in this subdivision.  I am liable to have to call the law if I see that El Camino again....

11.  Could we invest in shower curtains to circle our mailboxes?  I would hate for someone to be able to see how many pieces of mail that I get each day if they were across the street with binoculars....My junkmail, my business!!

12.  Celebrating the 29th of February was a waste of time here in North Hampton, so can the new covenants have a clause to skip this going forwards....It just gives those slow payers of their dues an extra day to skip out on us!!

13.  Is anyone still reading at this point??  I have probably caused 4 more requests to be dropped from the mailing list, chased away 2 large black dogs and a squirrel, singled out a neighbor via Mapquest coordinates, moved the yard sale date back to two weeks ago, eliminated egg hunts, fox hunts, bear hunts and ketchup as well, handed out chlorine cakes for Halloween, blown up another mailbox but did take out that poop dropping partridge in the neighbor's pear tree!!!

Can't we all just get along??

The quiet one,

Ty Hudson