[Nhhoa] Rules, a word of thanks, and then dismay

Debbie Hanenkrat cdhan at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 9 11:31:51 CDT 2008

If the person Roger spoke to was not one of the three residents on Hyatt
Court, then it sounds like he was speaking to someone who was a non-resident
using our pool. We are already aware that there is a problem with
non-residents using our pool. Who else would climb the fence anyway?

Roger, I appreciate the fact that you are not only concerned about the
neighborhood, but willing to go and check on things when needed. I also
appreciate the way Walker is willing to check things out. All of our
association officers are very helpful and especially thoughtful when you
consider how much of their own time they devote to association matters.

We have a nice neighborhood populated with really great people. It's up to
all of us, not just the association officers to watch for problems and try
and correct them.

Debbie Hanenkrat