[Nhhoa] hoa dues

NHHOA Webmaster webmaster at nhhoa.org
Wed Jan 30 08:21:38 CST 2008

Larry,

We sent out the Assessment  Letter and 2008 Budget Package on December 23rd,
2007.   As explained in the budget package, the assessment period is from
January 1, 2008 through December 31, 2008, with the due date of the
assessment of January 31, 2008.  The board of directors has automatically
granted an extension period until March 2nd, 2008.

If you didn't receive the Budget Package or the invoice, please let me know.
The budget package can be downloaded in the "Members Only" section of the
website at http://nhhoa.org

If you don't have access to the members only section, please drop me an
email and I will be more than happy to get you a username and password.

Roger Hackler