[Nhhoa] lost wallet

mike kodey mikekodey at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:16:08 CST 2008

Last night my sister possible lost her wallet while playing in the snow. It would be somewhere between centerport dr and the beginning of the neighborhood possible on the side of the road or around the pool/clubhouse/tennis courts in the woods there. If anyone sees it please call or e-mail me. It is a black wallet. Her ID and credit cards are in it the name on them is Jessica Rader. Thank you in advance for keeping an eye out for it. Hopefully it will show up.

thank you
Jennifer Kodey
32 centerport dr
770-408-0345 home