[Nhhoa] door to door salespeople

mike kodey mikekodey at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:39:24 CST 2008

I think it would be a good ideal to tell the solicitor that we do have a sign posted and ask them for their company name and managers  phone number and call the individual company they represent and speak with a manager. Maybe ask the solicitor/ manager for their home address so that on Saturday evening you can drop buy and try to sale them something!

jen kodey
32 centerport dr