[Nhhoa] Members Only Access

Jamie Reynolds visualeyes777 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 14:45:42 CST 2008

you just sent that user name and password to everyone, i think. sorry to be the bearer of bad news. just trying to make you aware.
  jamie

NHHOA Treasurer <treasurer at nhhoa.org> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Angie,