[Nhhoa] LAST DAY TO VOTE - Christmas Lights Contest

NHHOA Treasurer treasurer at nhhoa.org
Thu Dec 18 06:27:51 CST 2008

Thanks to those whom have voted so far.  If you have not, please take a
second to cast your votes.  I know that your neighbors who have put a lot of
time and effort in decorating for Christmas would appreciate it.   As far as
I know, this year is the first year that the neighborhood has chosen the
winners, instead of the board - it's up to you!

Merry Christmas!