[Nhhoa] Open Invitation to Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University

Ty Hudson moniqueandty at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 11:35:33 CST 2008

Happy Holidays to our fellow North Hampton Neighbors:

My wife and I are just finishing up our 13 week course in Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University.  Dave Ramsey is a nationally known financial educator and has a radio call in show for all topics that are financially important.  Many of you may have seen advertisements for the Financial Peace Program around Cartersville.

A second session of 13 weeks is being offered to the open community at The Church at Liberty Square.  You do not have to be a member to attend.  Liberty Square wants to make this a county wide offering as they have seen the dramatic changes in our own congregation.

The topics covered are anything from establishing a budget to life insurance to college funding to retirement planning to the "debt snowball".  Financial Peace is a 7 Baby Step process and has a wealth of knowledge to offer for your future.  In our course, we had 325 families participate and have cut up credit cards representing millions of dollars of debt.  The average family will pay down $5300 in debt while building their savings $3500 during the 13 weeks.  This course is for all levels of financial standing.

I am not a rep, I am just sharing some highlights.  The cost will be determined once the final  number of participants is determined.  Our class was $90.  You receive a boxed classroom of workbooks, cd's and additional resources.  If you are interested in more information, please send me an email at moniqueandty at yahoo.com.  I will then forward your contact information to our church office and they will contact you directly with more information.  The classes are set to start the first week of February and will have multiple times available to meet all schedules (there were 10 different class times available during this session).  A class consists of a DVD presentation for approx 60 minutes followed by 15-30 minutes of small group discussion.  It is not personal at all, you do not have to talk about your own numbers (salary/debts/etc).

In today's economy, financial peace is a wonderful thing.  Your personal financial situation is what it is...you can think about it or see it on paper....it will really open your eyes to follow your typical spending patterns.  It is also a great communication exercise between couples or families and will definitely change our financial future.

Hope to hear from you :)

Ty Hudson
11 Centerport Dr