[Nhhoa] North Hampton Website Updates

Roger Hackler roger.hackler at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 16:06:14 CDT 2008

First, I apologize to everyone that it has taken so long to get the website
updated.

I just posted both the June and July financial statements, as well as the
June meeting minutes.

As always, they are posted in the members Only area.  If you need access to
the Members Only area, just drop me aa email with your name and address to
webmaster at NHHOA.ORG and I'll get it set up for you.

Alan Isdell is just about finished with the clubhouse repair work.  It looks
great!  During the repair work, an active termite infestation was
discovered, and the clubhouse has been treated today by a licensed pest
control operator to take care of that.  Fortunately, the damage was minimal.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Roger