[Nhhoa] Outside Looking In....

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Mon Apr 28 22:37:51 CDT 2008

Mr. Hudson, "BRAVO".  I couldn't have said it better myself.  What matters is North Hampton and everyone aligning with improving our neighborhood and relationships.  Another impovement measure is the implementation of a formal Neighborhood Watch program that is forthcoming.
I have certainly gotten frustrated at times but I won't loose sight of why we purchased a home in this neighborhood - IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE.  Why would we want to diminsh that?
Amy is an experienced HOA President and I have confidence that she is capable of running a productive NHHOA Annual Meeting.  Heck, she took on the street lighting contract this year and negotiated a new deal that yielded significant savings - look at the details of your budget; you'll see what she did!
Kimberly